BACKGROUND OF RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION AND BIGOTRY
The Process To Get a Federal Pardon
The Process To Get a Federal Pardon:
1. Wait Five (5) years after conviction. The waiting period begins on the date of the person’s release from confinement.
2. Submit a petition to the Office of the Pardon Attorney at the U.S. Department of Justice. The petition itself is only about 20 pages long. 
3. In addition to contact and other background information, the petitioner is required to lay out the reasons for the request and provide information on the specific conviction in question,
4. Three (3) people attesting to the petitioner’s good character.
5. Remember Civil servants at the Justice Department manage the review process, but it is the President who makes the ultimate decision, and Presidents have varied greatly in their inclination to grant a request.
"An Exoneration Can Be
Judicial Or By
Clemency," http://justicedenied.org/wordpress/archives/2811 .
WHY SHOULD PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA PARDON REVEREND SUN MYUNG MOON?